The other day someone asked me a very simple question.
Should I use CBD Oil or should I use Medical Marijuana [otherwise known as Cannabis]?
So, today, I’ll walk you through the cases in which you’re better off using CBD Oil and the scenarios in which you’re better off using Medical Marijuana.
And, really, the answer to this question ultimately boils down to 2 chemicals: CBD and THC. Ultimately, at the end of the day, does your medical conditions benefit more from CBD or from THC?
CBD Oil, obviously, has more CBD in it.
Medical Marijuana has both, CBD and THC.
Overall, if your medical conditions benefit more from CBD, then you’re better off just using CBD Oil. Then you don’t have to worry about the high that THC causes.
Now, which conditions actually benefit from more from CBD?
I’ll go over the top 5 conditions CBD is effective for. And, I base this on both what the research says, as well having treated many, many patients since 2012.
Make sure you have pen and paper handy. You may want to write this information down.
CBD is effective for
- Migraines & Headaches
- Muscle Pain – such as Back Spasms
- Nerve Pain – like Back Pain caused by Sciatica, Neuropathy – whether it’s caused by Diabetes or Chemotherapy, and even Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Anxiety – including Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-Traumatic Disorder (PTSD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), & Panic Disorder
- Mild-to-Moderate Insomnia
Again, these are the top 5 conditions CBD is effective for.
Now, there are conditions in which to effectively treat the condition you need to add THC to the mix. Before you get worried about getting high off of the THC, I want you to know when taken appropriately, it’s totally possible to completely avoid the high all together. Of course, I’d recommend seeing a knowledgeable & experienced doctor to help you. In other words, as they say in Jersey, work with a doctor who knows what the hell he’s talking about.
Again, I’m going to go over the top 5 conditions in which THC in addition to CBD is needed to effectively relieve the symptoms of these conditions.
THC is needed for
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Lack of Appetite
- Autoimmune Conditions – such as Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease
- Severe Nerve Pain – like for instance Shingles & Back Pain caused by Spinal Stenosis
- Severe Insomnia – which is when someone just can’t sleep without the help of a medication
Again, these are the top 5 conditions in which THC is needed to effectively treat the symptoms of these conditions.
Alright there you have it my friends an answer to the question – Should you use Medical Marijuana or CBD Oil?