I’m going to answer this question assuming that the following are in place.
- You’ve determined with the help of a physician that CBD Oil is right for you. Remember CBD Oil is very effective for certain medical conditions, but not effective for other medical conditions. So check in with your doctor to make sure that CBD Oil is actually effective for you.
- You’ve checked out the lab test results to ensure that there’s CBD in your CBD Oil. Remember, there are tons of companies out there who are basically selling vegetable oil in a bottle and calling it CBD oil. In other words, the so-called CBD Oil has no CBD in it. You need to do your research. Do not ever buy a CBD Oil without first looking at the laboratory test results. And, you need to demand these laboratory test results.
- You’re using the right strength of CBD Oil. There are varying strengths of CBD Oils. They can range on average anywhere from 250 mg in a 1 ounce bottle to 1000 mg in a 1 ounce bottle. Now that’s not to say you can’t find less concentrated or more concentrated CBD Oil, but this is an average.Now some patients need lower potencies to effectively relieve their symptoms, while other patients need higher potencies to effectively relieve their symptoms.
- You’re taking the right dose of CBD Oil. At the end of the day, if you’re not taking the right dose of CBD, it’s not going to work for you.
CBD Oil it should take effect within the 1st day. And within the span of that 1st day, exactly how long depends on the delivery method you use.
- If you vape CBD Oil, it takes effects within 5 minutes.
- If you ingest CBD Oil, it takes upto 2 hours to take effect.
- If you use CBD Oil under the tongue, it takes upto 1 hour to take effect.
And, finally, what I can tell you for sure is that it does not take weeks or months for the CBD Oil to take effect.