Medical Marijuana Doctors – Bay Area – Walnut Creek, CA
So you’d like to use medical marijuana for your medical condition, but…
you’ve never used it and are totally freaked out by it
you last used it in college and didn’t exactly have the most pleasant of experiences
you’ve been using it on and off for a while now, but you’re not getting consistent results…sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
This is where my expertise comes into the picture.
First things first, what are my qualifications?
I completed my undergraduate studies at Northwestern University (Evanston, IL) and my medical studies at Touro University (Vallejo, CA). I’m licensed to practice medicine in the state of California and it’s in impeccable standing with the Medical Board of California. I’ve been practicing in the area of Medical Marijuana (Cannabis) since 2012 and have treated countless patients.
Why should you see me over other medical marijuana doctors?
I do a few things differently than most other medical marijuana doctors.
- You’ll see me in person, not by phone and/or video.
- I’ll step-by-step walk you through how to safely use medical marijuana for your particular medical condition(s).
- Included in the cost of the evaluation are follow-ups by phone. I’m here for you. Just give me a call.
- In an effort to serve my patients with excellence, I limit the number of patients I see per day.
- I abide by the standards of care set forth by the Medical Board of California and rules/regulations set forth by the state of California.
In our consultation, I’ll
- guide you through the various methods of using marijuana (other than smoking it)
- explain to you why it’s uber important to get marijuana products that have been tested at a lab
- teach you how to avoid the undesired side effects of marijuana, including the notorious “high”
- plus a whole lot more (I suggest bringing a notebook and a pen to take copious notes.)
- And, of course, you’ll also get the proper documentation you need to legally purchase, possess, and consume marijuana products.