Hi! I’m Dr. Patel – a Medical Marijuana Doctor.
Nice to meet you!
So what do I do as a Medical Marijuana Doctor?
I step-by-step walk patients through how to safely use medical marijuana for their medical condition(s)
*without smoking it
*without getting high off it
and *without getting addicted to it
How Can I Help You?
So you’d like to use medical marijuana for your medical condition, but…
you’ve never used it and are totally freaked out by it
you last used it in college and didn’t exactly have the most pleasant of experiences
you’ve been using it on and off for a while now,
but you’re not getting consistent results…sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
This is where my expertise comes into the picture.
First things first, what are my qualifications?
I completed my undergraduate studies at Northwestern University (Evanston, IL) and my medical studies at Touro University (Vallejo, CA).
I’m licensed to practice medicine in the state of California and it’s in impeccable standing with the Medical Board of California.
I’ve been practicing in the area of Medical Marijuana (Cannabis) for half-a-decade -since 2012. And have treated countless patients.
All in all, I know my stuff.
In our consultation, I’ll step-by-step walk you through how to safely use medical marijuana (cannabis) for your particular medical conditions.
This includes teaching you:
- what type of medical marijuana to use
- how to use marijuana other than smoking it
- how much of it to use
- how often to use it
- how to avoid the side effects of medical marijuana, including the high
- and, of course, you’ll also get the proper documentation you need to legally purchase, possess, and consume marijuana products.
Why should you see me over other medical marijuana doctors?
I do a few things differently than most other medical marijuana doctors.
- You’ll see me in person, not by phone and/or video.
- I’ll step-by-step walk you through how to safely use medical marijuana for your particular medical condition(s).
- I make myself available for follow-up consultations with patients.
- In an effort to serve my patients with excellence, I limit the number of patients I see per day.
- I abide by the standards of care set forth by the Medical Board of California and rules/regulations set forth by the state of California.
❝ I Couldn’t Be More Pleased ❞
I’m with Danny, Kim and the rest of the “5 Star” reviewers. I made a same day appointment with Dr. Patel — who knowledgeably and professionally walked me through all aspects of her treatment recommendation. I couldn’t be more pleased.
❝ Blown Away! ❞
After years of suffering from PTSD and the related nightmares and night terrors, I decided to give medical CBD a try. I was very anxious but luckily I found Dr Patel online and was blown away by her class, professionalism and concern. Her office is in a super nice, professional neighborhood in Walnut Creek.
❝ I Feel Better Than Ever ❞
I wish all Doctor’s were as knowledgeable as she was. I walked out of her office filled with options. I have lived with anxiety and severe migraines most of my life. I feel better now then ever. I recommend to everyone…